Thursday, November 26, 2009

obssesed...

OH OH OH OH I got new info bout the guy I stalk (sheesh, I'm really obsessed with this aren't I? I'm really good at it too. :P) He wears boxers. Hakhakhakhak... I'm getting red just typing it. Meh, why did I highlight it in purple? Never mind. Anyways, so yeah. Today's the eve of Hari Raya Aidiladha and I'm talking bout a strangers underwear. Hm.. Okay lah tu. Entertainment. I'm just bored with life, really. :P No lah. Just entertainment. Normal entertainment as life moves on.

Okay so other information: He barely goes online. He likes Transformers 2 (fav movie). thinks Facebook is now boring like Myspace (more like Myspace is like Facebook). Hm... I don't think there's other interesting things about him. I guess. Oaky then. 3 posts dah today. So as'kum and goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment