Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~

I don't understand why my brother likes to play with my hair... It's not even pretty!

Anyway, selamat hari raya aidiladha!!! The time of the year where eating is most encouraged! My mom cooked many food, but little of each Menu~

Nasi tomato (that finished with Bakmal's friends just now)
Nasi impit (least favourite between teens)
Ketupat palas (my fav! just order though. don't know how to make)

Ayam masak merah
Kari daging (this is actually just for lunch but there were left overs)
Lodeh (i did the mixing )
Kuah kacang (dad did the nuts)
Rendang (order with ketupat palas)

So our kitchen's packed! mangkuk kecik2 tapi loads of 'em!

Okay, so news bout the guy (I don't stalk him much anymore, just add him on applications!)

HE ADDED ME AS NEIGHBOUR ON FARMVILLE! XDDD
Hmm~ He's good at it, too. He's level 19 (higher than Neda who I think does good at all applications she adds!) but he's farm is very simple. He rarely comes online too - malas kut??

So just now my brother's friends came over untuk beraya (none was hot, BTW) and I slept downstairs at the sofas. So suddenly I woke up and his friends was going home and I was lying down! Gawd, that was embarrassing. Hanis - yes, you know what, I think I do have small boobs. but 34A's aren't that bad!! Seriously! YOU jerr yang lebih2... never mind.

So yeah. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL! It's like the best Anime EVER. That is why I just LURVVE Hiro Mashima. His comics are the BEST! Okay. My niece is pissing me off with her sounds from playing One Piece. =.=' Urgh. Even the most patient person on Earth would not stand her 'YeaYeaYeaYea! You got it! Oi, stupid!" And she's 6! ...... Okay, nak sembahyang asar!! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment