Saturday, November 21, 2009

Who Am I Again?

Because the truth is,nobody knows you more than yourself.Nobody knows you more than yourself,except Allah.Allah knows more than what you're doing,but what's in your heart as well,and not only that,but your future.Hebat,kan?But I'm not going to talk about that ,at least,not now.

That was something from Hanis's blog.  I think that I don't know who I am. I think people know me better than I do myself. I don't know why but that's just how it is to me. I'm not sure, if everything I do is right or wrong. Sometimes its wrong to other people, and some thinks it's okay. So really, to me, there's no solution of it.

Okay, so last night I stayed up till 1 a.m. I don't know what the hell I was doing. (Okay, maybe I do, which is watch anime) So yeah. You know how random I am. I randomly add anybody they suggested whose name rang a bell and had mutual friends. So one day I added this guy named Mohammad Aliff Mohammad sumthin. Of course, this is a very common name, for God's sake, and I don't know why the hell I added him. And he accepted.

So yeah yesterday he tegur I. This is something I just concluded happened. Maybe longer.

Aliff: Hai..
Me: Hello
Aliff: siapa ni?
Me: urr.. Elyna? (i wrote the question mark because it clearly writes there 'elyna')
Aliff: awk tinggal kat mane?
Me: PJ selangor.
Me: knape?
Aliff: betol lah awk.
Me: ?
Aliff: nvm. just forget. easy.
Me: Okay... Bye then.

Okay, fine it was longer. I asked him where he lived and he said Alor Star (see what I mean? I probably don't even know him!!) and he said in some language I don't understand and I said to me, sincerely it seemed funny. So I don't know if it pissed him off or just made it more clearer to him why I added him. (The only reason is because I'm random) And he told me to forget. How the hell am I supposed to forget such a random chat??? Urgh.. Really annoyed, wish he would tell me the truth what he was thinking.

Okay, tata, my bro wants to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment