Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How to Start a Conversation with a Guy

I searched this on Yahoo, not having anything to do, so I wipped this up. And after FAILING of having a good chat with him, Nurin Banana (she is a writer for SHL, btw. SHL link HERE) said I'm too good for him. Well, he DID sound sort of like a jerk. Sort of. Dont wanna talk about it, wanna help other teens out there having same prob as me. :) So here's a lil article I whipped up!

*Okay, it's a lil long so I decided to just LINK it! *

But I liked this table so just decided to post it. :))

Negative Thought Positive Thought Using the Reframing Technique


“I’m nervous.” “I’m nervous because I care about the situation.”

“I won’t start the conversation well.” “I will start the conversation well as I can do with my other friends and other people.”

“I’m afraid.” “I wasn’t afraid last week when talking to a new guy so I don’t have to be afraid now.”

“He is so amazing and too good for me.” “He farts, burps, and itches himself like any other human.”

“He won’t like me.” “I don’t care if he won’t like me because I’m the prize. He is the one losing.”

“I don’t have anything to talk about.” “I have thousands of thoughts that can be used to start a conversation.”

It seems as if positive thoughts have longer sentences. ;D

Okay, enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment