Thursday, December 10, 2009

shopping with no money.

So I got RM 8 from borrowing Bakmal so much and RM 20 from Dad who haven't paid my allowance yet. :P so 28 ringgit. and I'm going preloved shopping.

this is my school mates' online shopping blog, where they got some cool stuff. cupcakesandotherwonders they don't even sell a lot of cupcakes. mostly clothing, but what ever. so went 'window shopping' online there and got a couple of stuff i REALLY like.

1. The top which has the item number of A006. check it out, it's so cute for RM5!! and I can wear inner with it. preloved. I CALL DIBS!  XD
2. Fuschia Wedges! OMG, so CUTE! RM 25.
3. Baby Blue square scarf with Purple little Flowers. so sweet~ RM 10.
4. well... guess I like only three!!

Okay, so I saw the Organization 13 coat at the Cosplays, but it's sold. I had interest in it before, but i hesitated. do I need it? where am I going to get 60 bucks? so I decided NOT to buy it. Didn't EXACTLY regret it. I could've easily collected sixty bucks in a few weeks, including my savings if it weren't for my financial problem that week. Plus, I would've never wear it other than for fun or in public (hel-LO, i wear tudung. even IF i could cut my hair and cosplay as Xion, STILL HARAM. I am very how do you say, umm, self what again? :P) so WHATEVS. That was during my Kingdom Hearts fanatic moment anyway. now it's ... i guess it's Fairy Tail fanatic moment? XP not so fanatic like Kingdom Hearts, but still.

HEY, i just noticed. The skirt they're selling as Kairi's school uniform is like Lucy's outfit on the first episode! prasan x?? yea~

So it's 2.57 a.m. and I'm not asleep. Not even sleepy. But I bet I have eyebags right now. :P So don't want THAT to last, do yah? Nite people~ Oh, here's some translated lyrics from Nodame Cantabile. It's closing theme, btw. No, it's not for HIM. Just met HIM. can't say this to HIM!! X) (You may not understand fully, because of translation from Japanese.)


Love is so sad
I realized it that night you were next to me
Cause better than anybody else,
I know you so well
Even your casual kindness
Makes my chest tighten
This, this close I'm watching you
Why, why are we only friends?
No matter how, no matter how strong my feelings are
They don't reach you. You don't understand
I'm so in love with you
"You're not feeling too good?"
you said, and in that moment
I yawned to hide my tears
"Lack of sleep, maybe?" was my excuse
The lies to my most important person
Keep piling up, that's the current me
Every day, every day, my heart is in pain
Countless, Countless sleepless nights overcome
That first, that first day we met
It'd be so great if I could return to it
I'm so in love with you
If I confess that "I love you"
I probably won't be able to smile again
But to continue as friends, with fake smiles
I can't take take it any more
The truth is, the truth is I always loved you
Always, always, I kept loving you
To you, to you I want to send these feelings
I whisper them to the blue sky
I'm so in love with you
This, this close I'm watching you
Why, why are we only friends?
No matter how, no matter how strong my feelings are
They don't reach you. You don't understand
I'm so in love with you

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment