Sunday, January 10, 2010

d is for depressing.

this weekend changed 40% of my life. why? because i experienced stuff i never did. i'm not gonna list it down. that's so school-ish. although i'd like to be sophisticated sometimes.

this day was sort of depressing. my toe turning black-ish blue. randomly hitting into a mosquito spray in the middle of nowhere. getting 10 bucks from practically letting my toe expand some more. (jual surat khabar plus barang-barang recycable ayah kat office)  to getting emails (ehem ehem) to... nevermind.

next, I'm gonna post random lyrics because I want to.

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

*my fav part*

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

Hearts!!!

I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

I might have to wait,
I’ll never give up,
I guess it's half timin', and the other half's luck,
Wherever you are,
Whenever it's right,
You'll come outta nowhere and into my life.

I tried so very hard not to loose it;
I came up with a million excuses,
I thought I thought of every possibility,

 Somehow I know that it’ll all turn out,
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get, mmmm....
I just haven't met you yet.

and I know that we can be so amazin',
And bein' in your life is gonna change me,
And now I can see every single possibility, mmmmmm

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, I guess I'll make my own way
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me to another life

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
'Cause you know we're not the same
No, we're not the same, oh, we're not the same

You treat me just like another stranger
Well, it's nice to meet you, sir
I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out
Ignorance is your new best friend

The same tricks that, that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well, now I can fend for myself

The daily things [like this and that and what is what]
That keep us all busy
Are confusing me

you've shown me how to see
that nothing holding me
nothing is broken

21st century breakdown
I was once lost but never was found
I think I am losing what's left of my mind
To the 20th century deadline.(i LOVE this song)

I am a nation
A worker of pride
My debt to status quo

Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?

Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins

When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul

Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins






Warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Without. Alright.

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay

Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Don't want to be an ******** idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's going out to idiot *******

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish some one up there will find me
Till then I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are


wow that's a lot of lyrics. especially Green Day. I HEART GREEN DAY! XD


okay nighty-night. mom said, "Sudah-sudah lah tu na. RIGHT.

xo, Lynn. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment