Thursday, January 14, 2010

e is for editing. and me!

HAH harith I found out how to silent the video clips on WMM :PPP i don't need no stinking Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, no matter how cool that sounds.

so like, I'm waiting for me videos (umm, videO) to finish converting, which I don't know why must be tonight, but yeah. i just freaking feel like it.

so i'm thinking bout ko-kurikulum registration tomorrow. like I said before, it must be like American schools where you get to go around the school to get from a class to another! writing down which class to go to at what time felt cool enough! So here's my list for tomorrow~

7.40 a.m. - 8.15 a.m., Hall (in front, by the piano) Choir, most probably for audition or perkenalan dengan form 1s

8.20 a.m. - 8.55 a.m., 3 Bakti (upstairs, above the upper science labs) Swimming, a brief introduction about new club I suppose.

9.00 a.m. - 9.35 a.m., 3 Gigih (just along 3B, pepandailah) Pandu Puteri, obviously Search for AJKs since we didn't.. wait, we did! I'm AJK photography, and I forgot that. :P

9.35 a.m. - 10.00 a.m., (okay actually the conversion is done, but I want to convert another one, just in time to finish this post :P ) Canteen, Recess obviously.

10.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m., BM teacher on leave because of pregnancy! yay! (sebernarnya Cikgu Laila dah melahirkan pun, Alhamdullilah, but still dalam hari so around end February baru start blajar BM. :/ I need guidance in BM, actually)

11.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m., Seni! not favourite subject, but still better than Geography! plus, I brought my sketch file to show off just for fun :P hopefully THAT never happens.

12.00 p.m. - 1.00 p.m., Rumah Biru, still not sure where it is.

Okay, sempena menyambut pembukaan semula aktiviti-aktiviti ko-kurikulum, saya akan menaip lagu sorak rumah Biru (or now known as Sapphire Blue) tahun lepas kegemaran saya...!

Down by the padang,
Where everybody is,
We are the Blue House girls,
Now cheer it like this,
say,
Blue, Blue, Blue blue Blue,
say,
Blue, Blue, Blue blue Blue,
We are the best in Sri Aman,
WOOO

XD

i dunno if we stole this or anything, I didn't steal it okay.
I think there's another one, But I ca- OH the CHANT

When I say blue, you say HUCK!
BLUE!
*HUCK!*
BLUE!
*HUCK!*
BLUE BLUE BLUE!
*HUCK HUCK HUCK!*
WOOOOOOO

sometimes my throat gets sore from all these. XP plus sometimes I'm practicing for both choir AND this, i don't even do he chant cuz I'm afraid if I don't have any voice for the competition. :P other wise, i would SCREAM WARGH HAHAHAHA. XD semangat dah naik. berkobar-kobar. EEE tak sabar esok.

OH OH does anybody know the song where it goes, "*something* I'd be gone a day, *something* the more I see the less I know. but one thing I do know, that I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." I don't know the title NOR the singer. HELP.

xo, Lynnie (dah penat dah. :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment