Friday, January 1, 2010

new updates.

yeahh, new things for ma blog for the new year. ;) I dunno. should I change the layout or not? :/ everybody seems to like black layouts or white ones with a lil colouring. maybe I should do the same (white, though. black is SO depressing. unless you rajin macam hanis and colour your text.)

and i have also been following a bunch of people from school. i know they would rather be linked, but following is way easier and linking takes a whole bunch of time and space. :/ so yea. if you want to see the blogs i follow / search for your friend's blog just look at my profile. kat bawah tu ade the list. but I couldn't find Lea's. and I mean the NUR IYLIA SYAURAH Lea. because I notice at AmandaKok's links there's another Lea. which I believe is not THE Lea I've been searching for. and I know Lea would just browse through my blog without really reading so I'm gonna type this out.

NUR IYLIA SYAURAH BINTI MUNSOL
A.K.A. LEA 
PLEASE GIMME YOUR BLOG LINK
Kalau takde cakap kat shout box! Sheesh..


Yea I know that'll attract her attention. If she ever visits my blogs again. =.="

Okay then. blog more tonight. Gudbye~ 

(11.58 a.m., i have not taken my bath)


LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment