Monday, February 1, 2010

all I wanna do is boom boom boom boom and *click* *ka-ching* and then take your money.all I wanna do is boom boom boom boom and *click* *ka-ching* and then take your money.

"all I wanna do is *boom boom boom boom* and a *click* *ka-ching* and then take your money~"

one of my fav songs that I got from Bakmal. How creative. It's on my playlist, BTW. song number 4, I think.

 OOH today Pn. Noraini asked us to keep journals today! I'm SO happy! I LOVE JOURNALS. have anyone watched "Freedom Writers"? THEY'RE SO COOL. I can't wait to write me first entry.

ee, the song is stuck in my head. "all i wanna do is *boom boom boom boom* and a *click* *ka-ching* and then take your money~"

kiruu. today started out TERRIBLE. woke up at 6.45 this morning! then got into a small fight with Laila... (which later we solved, we're so MATURE! ;) ) and then my sleeve got on some type of very disgusting paste. I WOULD NEVER SIT AT THAT TABLE EVER AGAIN. I actually cried about how bad that day was going, then suddenly it turned the other way around. ;D I mean, a JOURNAL? which writer WOULDN'T love writing in a journal??? It would be so embarrassing to have a writer in this world that hates writing in a journal.

well. not much to talk about.

xo, Lynnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment