Thursday, February 18, 2010

korean's the new thing.

I totally love the new song S.E.O.U.L. so I went to figure out who's that guy yang romantic giler with the doll head girl. then I went to find out others too like Adilah's fav, Kibum and Suaidah's Ryeowook. Semua handsome handsome x3 But also others that I think is good looking like Kyuhyun and Sungmin was also stalked. and also Zalika's fav from.. umm.. i think its SHINee or sumthing. cant remember. Max Changmin. Woah, he has an adorable smile! So from all the pictures I have seen, I picked out these people's pictures to be put up x3


Sungmin Super Junior


Ryeowook Super Junior


Kibum Super Junior



Max Changmin 



Kyuhyun Super Junior



Syeohyun SNSD (Ain't she pretty? ;) )

xo, Lynnie

1 comment:

  1. Max Changmin is magnae in (the former) DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki) ^^

    ReplyDelete