Sunday, February 7, 2010

organized plan.

THIS WAS PLANNED. AHAHA LOL.

EE My Korean Pen Pal just emailed me. ^ ^ suggest me something to rely to her about festivals we celebrate here.

Okay the story now.



“Oh, great,” Demyx muttered looking over his shoulder.

“What?”

“My fan club is following me again. And it looks as if they’ve acquired a new member,” he answered.

“Fan club?” Hayner asked.

“Demyx plays guitar. For some reason freshman girls worship him. Don’t know why though. He’s not nearly as good looking as me,” Axel replied, returning to his normal merry manner.

“You’re the lead in the play, right?” Pence asked.

“Yup.”

“Can I get a picture? For the school paper?” Pence took out his camera bag.

“Sure, but let’s take it on the stage. So it looks like I’m practicing.” Axel stood up and waited for Pence.
“Bye,” they both said, before heading toward the school entrance.

Demyx grabbed his guitar case and stood up. “I’m going to go hide out in the music room. See you guys later.” He waved as he walked toward the stairs.

“And then there was three,” Olette laughed.

“So Roxas, what-? Hayner was cut off by his cell ringing. He pulled it out and flipped it open. “Um. That was Pence. He wants me to come to theater to help him. Why, I have no clue, but he says he needs help. Guess I have to go. Bye.” He stood up and left.

“Now there are two,” Roxas laughed. “I can’t believe those guys.”

Testing. I hope it doesn't turn out ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment