Thursday, February 25, 2010

status updates.

so I've been raiding status updates lately. and I think it's fun since half of the people I added are like, people I barely even walk by. And I have 400 friends without me aiming it. :) last year 100 orang dah cukup, but since dapat internet... ;)

anyway, here's me and my Greenshot having fun ;) Remember, CLICK the pic for better view.

 

I KNOW how could I raid my own brother? 
Well, apparently this was too good to bare. ;D



She shouldn't have even tried in the first place.
Lea would've said the last sentence from beginning. 
I think.
When she's feeling bitchy, that is.
And DONT ASK HAIR OPINIONS ON FB. 
I mean seriously, what if that person haven't seen your hair for the last two years,
and they think you should cut the old one,
and they say YES?! 

 

Ahaha, me and Annie. ;)

 

I felt like liking it, 
but somehow Adam is like,
emo-er these days
so never mind.

 
you should go offline.


I wonder if FB has a character limit? 
don't even bother reading this one, 
just wanted to show how long it is.
Woah is right sister.

 

I KNOW IT'S MY OWN FRIEND
But WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
Like, there's no use to it.
But then again, I do it too sometimes 
^ ^
So YAY to TAMMY for being random! 
XD

footnote: "saysasaysasaysasaysaysa"! 
congratulations if you found out what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment