Tuesday, March 23, 2010

let's bring it back.

EEK I WANNA TALK TO JOY

so today was fine. had recess with Annie instead of Lea and Iman (bcuz i was hungry!) and Nurin didn't come :( WHY!?

i don't see why people think watermelon with asam is gross. that's the reason the asam is there - to make it taste less like a fruit! i love asam :D

And suke hati the illustrator of my book lah what she's supposed to do. plus i predict they drew Devon trying to untie Bailey's ribbon wasn't because she wanted to see her panties. it was so that Bailey would be embarrassed and Luke wouldn't want to date her again (although i doubt he does anyway) and Devi and Luke will live happily ever after. ^ ^ the end.

AKKK I HATE SEJARAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the pop quiz was SO easy (except for faktor-faktor pe*something* persukutuan. that was killer question. i copied off Arshvina the last minute and got three :D at least I got half!!!) but then we got our marks ---- 27/40 DDD: NIGHTMARE

then English we had to enter the choral speaking competition and I volunteered as a writer. now I totally regret it because I had no idea how to write for the theme - free. yep, actually we could do about ANYTHING but we decided on doing exactly that. Free. So I'm supposed to come up with something bout freedom right?

well, it's not as easy as you think.

good thing there's another 5 girls doing the story :D *thumbs up*

so decided not to stay back for Briged today. I'm really lazy. Plus we don't really have to do anything anyway.

xo, Lynnie

p.s, I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment