Monday, March 22, 2010

reality vs. virtual

so imma make this fast.
today SUCKED.
first everybody started the new schedule when we didnt even know what out new schedule was! (oh n i slept during assembly. nothing new.)
then my BM sucked. how could three people in my life get 19/20 and I get 14/20??? sigh. *note: read more BM books*
but my science rocked :D same mark as Tammy and Santra. all that hard work! :D so happy with a 42/50. got 39/45 for Geo. Quite happy with that too :D mom commented "Not bad" YEEPEE
then after school this was how it went:

2-2.20 solat
2.20-2.30 eat bun
2.30-4 choir
4-6 Biru

as yo can see, NO BREAKS but ROYALTY to people who came on Hols Practices XD namingly, us FRIDAYS XDD ahaha i'm starting to feel FAMILY LIKE with this group ;) people in the group are...

*start kecik ehh* Ahlam, *sorry i can't remember your name* Madiha, *sorry i can't remember your name neither!* Zulaika, is it? that form 1 gurl... Amanda, *form 3 gurl ahah cant remember again* Mas, Maryam n Divya ;) FAMILY

anyways, so it was SO tiring. went back home n slept n terlepas Asar which I qada' later (*woke up* *checks clock* shit! *rushes to take a bath*)

so i have a plan for tomorrow. ;) and NO i havent finished Seni and BM. will finish Seni now, BM nak beli buku dulu :D YEAP I TAKDE BUKU PEMAHAMAN. i hate not having books >:(

OH talkiing bout books I WANNA GO TO PESTA BUKU but but ON SAT I ADE KAT SRG BUAYE n n I WANNA GO ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON but but I DUNNO IF CAN.

i was supposed to talk about reality vs. virtual. ngeh. tomorrow then.

xo, Lynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment