Thursday, March 18, 2010

stay beautiful.

sigh. i love that song. by Last Goodnight, if you wanna hear it.

satu lagi stay by Safety Suit OMG! xD best giler. I think I'm gonna start this off with the lyrics, kay? ;D

Walking out the door this morning
Wondering what it is that's going on with you, on with you
Thinking of a way to say I'm sorry
For something that I'm not sure I do, sure I do

So come on baby, let me in
And show me what this really is

'Cause something must have made you say that
What did I do to make you say that to me?
Something must have made you so mad
What can I do to make you say come back to me?

Hoping for a moment that I turn around
And you'll be coming after me, after me
'Cause all that I can say is that it's obvious
It's obvious you're all I see, all I see

So come on, baby, let me in
And show me what this really is about
'Cause I can't read you

And I'll be here in the morning if you say stay
If you say stay to me, oh

Something must have made you say that
What did I do to make you say that to me?
Something must have made you so mad
What can I do to make you say come back to me

No no, not full lyrics. just showing you how sweet the lyrics are ;D
Anyways, just now I went to Blue house kawad practice.And Yellow house senamrobik was also haviing a practice. and I couldn't believe it but Eva entered senamrobik! :O UNBELIEVABLE. That evil lil thing entering senamrobik... okay maybe that's what suits her most because she's not the cheer type and although she very violent she's not exactly the kawad type (ehem no disiplin ehem xD) so best enter senamrobik if you're not athletic kan? (you're not athletic? your body size a.k.a. small good for long jumps what?)

so anywayss we had to bring the stick from the penyapu/penyodok, as you could hint from last night's post. (omg i'm being such a stalker :D nevermind out of the topic) so Eva was all excited and I was like, "Wow. You cut your hair. *she turns* Short." then I ran to the padang because I was late and I dunno what she did with that stick (omg that sounds wrong xD)

so later on when practice ended I asked her for the stick and she gave it to me (I knew she did something with the stick! all along during water breaks i kept worrying i'll never see it again :'( ). her practice ended too so we went out of school together. she was trying to steal my stick xD SHORTIE YOU'LL NEVER GET MY STICK ..! then at the school gate she hit my stomach and she got the stick. cis. pandai.

then at the bus stop she actually hit the roof with the stick like OMG it really SHOOK tau. why? she KICKED the stick upwards. pandai. >:/ then Adline showed up. and she did it again and Adline was really shocked tau and gave out this lembek takut sound you know. so funny! xD I thought Adline macam lelaki would act more boy-ish! ahaha, lol. then I took back the stick from Eva and she tried to take it back and after she won the tug of war, i did NOT let go of the stick so I kicked her and I got the stick :D yayy then my mom came.

conclusion of the day - my strong spot is my feet :D like Sanji from One Piece omg! xD but he's a pervert.. D: ahah, nevermind, he's a great chef :D

need some snacks. anyone willing to buy me some?

xo, Lynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment