Monday, March 22, 2010

to n.

Hope you like the new playlist. I didn't put it autoplay, but hope some of your fav tunes are there.
I may not know who you are, but I'd like to keep my readers happy :D

So I changed the colours (to my favs, well except yellow, it seemed to match my happy mood right now.) and I put a variety of songs in it.

So if you're a Korean fan, there's S.E.O.U.L and Nobody there (ahaha, I know, not exactly the most popular :P)

and if you're a rocker, there's my fav Paramore there XD

and also some random tunes I basically found all around the place (Life is Like a Boat, Stay, Count on Me)

ANDDDD ANIME SONGS XD Nodame Cantabile jer, I know, but the songs I LOVE IT ingatkan nak letak lagu ending Alice Academy but I nak cukup-cukup 15 so there you go :D also Game songs from FFX and KH2 ;)

hope you guys enjoy it
xo, Lynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment