Saturday, April 3, 2010

falling to pieces.

i can't believe it, but i was singing this part of Breakeven...

"what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces.."

and suddenly my heart felt crunched up and I felt the hairs on my neck stand and I felt like crying. I didn't know why.

anyways, i lied to my mom about the gathering. well, technically i didn't lie, i just told her how the gathering was supposingly seemed like, (which was performance was boring, especially form 2, the games were fun and they asked for volunteers who wanted to perform [did they?] and BB was so semangated) because TECHNICALLY I wasn't there in the dewan following every part of the event.

i was with Joy and Suaidah. Walking around the school, breaking entries (to upstairs) and lepaking.

we went all over school! it was so fun :D (heeheeheehee about the 2B. kesian Ida. didn't seem to know the REAL reason we wanted to be there) then at the gallery Joy had to go. so me and Suaidah went to check out what they were doing and Sie Mone found us. so we lepaked some more. then we went home :D didn't really do much but help out the Gathering. wasn't actually "there".

i slept feeding Umar XD i was so tired.. then suddenly i heard voices like "Tengok Amir! Baby!" it was my cousin. oh no. the guests for the BBQ's already here. then i drank Pepsi. it has caffeine, right? should keep me up and running. i even ate glucose (carameled-filled chocolate XD) for extra energy :P yea right.

reading a book called "The Name of the Book is [Secret]" It's about a secret. it's so fun, trying to figure out what the secret was.

Eva. Don't yell at me on Monday. It was Joy's idea. XP

xo, Lynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment