Wednesday, July 21, 2010

blond vs brunette.



I watched that MV while having lunch until I dripped sauce on my pants and on mom's sofa (oops.. hopefully mom won't be pissed). hate the beginning but LOVE the ending ^^ it's so sweet~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you bring that comic you had on Monday?" I asked, poking Sammie's thigh. I could feel the person next to her looking at me, then looking at Sammie for her respond.

"Um..." she said, looking behind me.

"Hmm, what's the name?" I asked myself, tapping my lower lips with a Rocky stick, trying to remember the title of the book. "..AH! Fruits. Do you have it?"

"Oh, umm, no," she replied. I made a sad face. "But I'll be bringing it on Friday, if you wanna read it." I nodded, as if that gave me some type of hope, and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the MV, the animation part where he puts his hands up, then offers it to the girl without looking at her, and the girl smiles prettily and accepts, that was my fav part :3

okay back to real life.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG WITH ME. three days in a row! Hyper days! WTF!
I guess I'm just in the mood. I need something to bring me down. like not passing up a book or something. hmm.

oh well.

I've been borrowing books now a days. I know I don't have time for it, but I also notice the amount of time I spend on the comp can be used for something else (like in this situation, reading) so gonna use less comp!! I have to finish this Little Black Dress book before Monday and then finish up Jing Kai's pink book :3

That iz all.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment