Sunday, July 4, 2010

turn me around again.







okay so i'm phacking bored.
so I'ma type a bunch of sheet out.
crap
sheet
sheet
crap
sheet
biatch
sheet
crap

so bored.

woot I'm level 87 in Sorority Life.
yeah.

yea yea, EFF YOU.
sorry I just felt like saying that to some one.
okay now I feel like crying.
...
I need to pee.

peed.

man, I need a life.
I'm too lazy to edit videos now a days.
I dunno what to draw.
I don't feel like ironing my clothes (yet.)
And the part I'm reading in Ghostgirl now is too frustrating, 
and everybody hates frustrating parts.

Joy, Eva, Iman.. they're all offline.
I don't want to habiskan credit Harith.
and it looks like the only choice I have is to sleep.

...

or go around whining bout my secret to people who don't even know who that person is until that person gets annoyed and will try to do anything to get out of my grasp of whining.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment