Saturday, September 18, 2010

switching sides.




I took this picture myself, btw ;)
yea, that's right!! 
Printscreen's the best!!!



YES.





YOU'RE TOO CUTE, MY FISHY
<3

Anyways, remember this KyuHae pic?


I got it from TwitPic 
(can't remember if it's Fishy's or Kyu's)

and look at what someone came up with!! xD


too cute. too too cute.
Kyu, you're so cool.

And this made me go (>///w///<) everytime I think bout it,
CUZ IT'S TOO CUTE!!!


SOOOO CUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

I THINK I'M GONNA DIE
-SHOT-

*btw if you don't get it, remember Hae's nickname is Fishy,
and read from Siwon (the one behind Fishy) 
to Eunhyuk (i think u should know who) 
then Fishy.*

and best pic of the day!!!


XTRA-LARGE for PLUS EFFECT
lol. yeaa that's true. even in this pic you're not ugly lol.

---------------------------

What's happening to me?
Am I...

NO.
no way.
no way I'm switching sides.
I've been with Kyu since the beginning,
I can't betray him now!!!

But like Nis said,
with Kyu,
there's more competition.
:'(
This is sad to say...
cuz everyday, Kyu's smile on my desktop background makes me smile...
So..

Maybe I won't switch.
As long as Kyu's smile makes me happy,
I won't switch.
No just yet.

-------------------------

Lol why does this sound like a drama episode?? xD

Out. *salutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment