Friday, October 15, 2010

going to super show.

GOING TO SUPER SHOW CONCERTS. TUMBLR IS EPIC.

Getting ready:

image
(Heechul so cute xD)
Driving to the show:

image
(ZOMG LOL)
Make it to the venue:

image
(I fckin love that expression)
Start a conversation with other fans:

image
(yeeheehee I'd be so tickled)
Realize they’re just as awesome as you are:

image
(epic xD)
See some kid with the same shirt as you:

image
(Siwon:*chompchompchomp* Donghae: ZOMG A SHARK THAT'S SO AWESOME)
Over hear the band sluts:

image
(I love this expression too xD)
Finally get inside the venue:

image
(if only i could do that.)
Super Junior starts to play:

image
(oh yeah :D)
They play your favorite song:

image
(ahahaha look at his face xD)
They play a sad song:

image
(epicepicepic)
Super Junior does something sexy:

image
(HE IS SO CUTE I LOVE YOU SUNGMINNIE XDD)
They play the last song of the night:

image
(blink.blink. i don't want this to ever end.)
You drive home and reflect on the awesomeness that just happened:

image
(fishy is so cute. i love you fishy. <3)

Anyways. harapan jerla nak gi SS4. I'd still ask my mom though. work out my allowances. do more chores. add a bit of this year's raya money (i still have 100 bucks! :3) then if I still can't go (mothers. plus, PMR next year! :( ) then me and Ika got this brilliant plan >:)
it involves the airport and a video camera.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment