Friday, October 22, 2010

missing someone makes me weak.

I'm sorry if you're annoyed. I've been trying to ignore it, I tell you, I have. But today, I broke. I'm totally not in the mood for anything.

I miss you.

I tried to ignore it, really I did, I was trying to make the best out of today. Nothing seemed to work, though. Until the end of the school day and I still can't help but miss you, I gave up and just told Anesha - I miss someone. so much.

I mean, it's not like I've never went a day with missing someone, I've been through longer times. But today, the feeling seems a lot more pressured. and THANK YOU GOD for making me feel all this weird stuff three days before exams. Sigh.

But someone did cheer me up a bit just now - my mom. Just a few words & hugs and I thought, well, at least my mom's still around to support me and give me a warm hug, even if that person isn't.

But in the end of the day, I'm still awful sad. I guess it's cuz in the end, I still can't see you, no matter what happens.

Unless...

Naah that'll give out who this person is. The clue's too big ;P

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment