Sunday, November 28, 2010

peaceball/ft. - funkist.

although the title is very disturbing, but I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG. AND NOT ONLY DO I LOVE THIS SONG, I LOVE FUNKIST TOO. CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF THIS SONG AND SNOW FAIRY. SHEEZ, THEY SHOULD SING MORE FAIRY TAIL OPENINGS.



so where have I disappeared to?

... I'm not telling.

OO WHO HERE HAVE HEARD THE SONGS FROM SM THE BALLAD?
YEA I DON'T LIKE THEM THAT MUCH.

Sorry, but they're so freaking slow. but I guess that's what Ballad stands for. vocals are great, as usual. out of the 5 songs from their debut mini album, I like only Don't Lie and Hot Times. Another Day pun boleh tahan laa. I was so excited when I heard the Hot Times teaser. turns out it's not much of my style T__T well.

NEW CUTE TAEMIN GIF!



Out.

P.S, why is everyone watching Rapunzel? :( the outing with my pals pun nanti watch Narnia, not this epic-ish remake of the epic-ish fairy tale. I didn't even get to watch Princess and the Pea. or the Avatar movie - both the blue people and Aang-Avatar. and also the 6th Harry Potter movie (I asked Bakmal what happened, since he read the book. "Dumbledore died." -___- yes I think we all know that.). how lame am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment