Wednesday, November 24, 2010

these two.

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHINEE-ISM THESE DAYS. I'M JUST SO IN LOVE WITH THEM RIGHT NOW. JUST KILL ME FOR SPAMMING KPOP IF YOU WANT TO, GO AHEAD. I DON'T MIND.


JONGKEY: Slowly killing us

image
V
image
V
image
V
image
V
image
V
image
V
image
V
image
V
image
AND NOW!!
image
 IF THERE ARE TWO HOT GUYS IN THE WORLD THAT I WOULD ALLOW TO BE GAY FOR EACH OTHER…THEY HAVE TO BE THESE TWO. NO ONE ELSE.

okay I didn't say that someone else on Tumblr did but I have to agree - THEY'RE SO ADORABLEEEE EEK >////<

But seriously though. I hope they don't actually fall for each other and get married or anything. I love them together as best friends. not as gay partners.
But my fav GIF was the first one and the third last one >//w//<

OUT TO TUMBLR SOME MORE LULZ

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE JONGKEY ! <3
    haha & in SHINee i like KEY ;D

    ReplyDelete