Tuesday, November 23, 2010

this.

*Beware KPOP rant ahead.



THIS.
I want this boy for my birthday <3
He's full name is Lee Taemin from South Korea? Yea I heard he's an awesome dancer. He's expensive though, I'm sure.
So start collecting your money!! You got another 6 months before I turn 15 ;)

Okay sorry spazzing moment there. I have no idea why I'm so in love with this boy right now. I mean, I THOUGHT MY BIAS WAS JONGHYUN?! This is exactly the same feeling I had when I changed from Kyuhyun to Donghae. F.

And notice how I always move from main vocalists to main dancers? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.

I guess the biggest reason I love Taemin is because... I can relate to him. He IS the youngest. and youngest not like Kyu, who's 22, but youngest as in HE'S 17.

July 18th July 18th July 18th.
Trying to memorize his birthday.

Donghae's is... 14th October?
15. GAARGH HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN???
I AM SUCH A TRAITOR.

That's another thing. I feel like I'm betraying Super Junior. That maybe fine, but betraying my biases too... I haven't even tried to watch the drama Hae's in!!! Okay. I will. I will I promise. I will never betray Donghae. NEVAAA.

Grr. I never felt so much love pouring out of me. These boys... what have they done? If I had a singular version SHINee as my boyfriend, I'd be the happiest 14 year old in KPOP world.

But what would happen after this? Another KPOP band will debut and I'll forget all about SHINee and fangirl over them and forget about Taemin's birthdate and be trying to memorize their birthdates and hope that I'll get a singular version of that KPOP group as my boyfriend?

HELL I CAN'T EVEN GET AN ACTUAL BOYFRIEND.
WAIT. WHO NEEDS ONE?
But if it's a singular version of SHINee then I would gladly accept. <3

...
Did I mention I love fullstops?


Out.

P.S, I already forgot Kyu's birthdate. somewhere in February. 2nd, is it? I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment