Sunday, November 21, 2010

why is it that.

why is it that.
Yen Fern just got RM1000 from her grandpa. and not only her, her sister too. wow.

why is it that.
everyone has awesome cousins that are coming by during the hols? where are mine? WHY AREN'T MINE COMING OVER?!?!?! (well it's not like i'm that friendly to them anyway, I think I'd rather go to Pak Cik Job's house and play Sims3.)

why is it that.
Joy didn't reply to my SMS? :( Hurry, I wanna know bout the kitty!!!

why is it that.
Hanis is not online?

why is it that.
I'm allowing the radio to play my old songs on my pendrive which is apparently invisible and I have no idea how to make it visible, and yes, I did ask my brothers. Usually I'd stop it, then play again so that it starts from the beginning, and listen to KPOP but I'm allowing it to play. I'm freaking allow it.

why is it that.
I love this video?



Haha Charlie you're cool like ;)

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment