Sunday, December 26, 2010

k-on! daisuki desu! :3

I WANT TO MARRY A BOY NAMED SONG SEUNG HYUN

AMAHGAD.

SERIOUS SHEEZ. I CAN HEAR PEOPLE WATCHING THE FOOTBALL MATCH BETWEEN MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA AND I'M HERE LIKE XDDD THIS BOY ZOMG.

HE IS SO CUTE, I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT HIM. OMO!!!!!!!!! T________T

OKAY END OF FANGIRLING.

I have these shimeji's a.k.a. desktop buddies running around XD have you ever tried them? they're really cute :3 you can get KPOP ones here. they're really cool, and I can recommend the Onew one and the f(x) crew one is REALLY AWHSUM :3

But I also got these different type of desktop buddies... I think they're not shimeji's, but a desktop buddy application :3 and it's K-ON! VERSION! XD kawaii ne~ they even have voices, and I LOVE it when Azusa-chan says "K-KON! D-DAISUKI! .. desu..." HAHA XD not only that, they also have calanders and clocks. it's really awesome :3 can't wait till the PC is fixed! then I can put them all on my desktop and I'll be like a K-on! die hard fan! XD

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment