Saturday, December 11, 2010

four in a row.

Thursday night...

Ayah : So how was your outing?
Me : Fine..
Ayah : what did you do?
Me : watched movies... makan... walked around..
Ayah : Ni mesti ade boys ni!
Me : XD Mane ade ayah ni...

lol. my dad so worried I go out with boys. even if so, so what? It's not like I date them.
plus it's not like I'm close to any particular boy right now it's almost like i'm gay lol while in truth is that since i go to a girls school my social level with boys is almost -20

---

a relative came to our house this very night. afraid that that exact cousin might stop by coincidently at this very moment i posted this, out of all the other time of the year he could've, let's keep the names sacred. so there was Mama Relative, Sister Relative, and Baby Relative. Papa Relative who was my cousin was out with my brother to buy CHICKEN WINGS :D So as all chores were done, and all that was left to wait for was CHICKEN WINGS :D I sat down in front of the TV with them, knowing that the best way to be polite wasn't to stay in your room and bitch about them, but sit and talk.

so I started a conversation.

Me : *Baby Relative's name* dah boleh berdiri dah?
Mama Relative (MR) : daah, boleh lah sikit-sikit.. kengkale kene standby gak kalau jatuh.. Umar dah boleh berdiri?
Me : tengah belajar.
MR : *tries to stand Umar up* hah, dah boleh dah sikit-sikit..
Umar : *over excited over his victory of standing, therefore wobbling*
MR : *grabs him* haa, tengok *Baby Relative's name*, Umar dah pandai berdiri~ tula, malas..
Sis Relative : yelah, kan perempuan malas...

...what type of mentality is that?!
should I even state out the reasons why this statement should be sentenced to be hanged?
I think the best example on how this statement is absolutely wrong, wrong and W.R.O.N.G. is my brother.

Na, tolong ambikkan air Na.
Na, angkat la telefon tu.
Na, buang plastic Twisties tu yang Bakmal makan sampai habis dan tak offer awak pun
Na, ambik Umar Na, NA NA NA!! (oh shut the f--- up you're closer to him why don't you take him? plus he's not even doing anything wrong. and if we take him, he would scream. so why don't YOU take him, huh? huh?)

dan yang paling dasyat so far.

Na, tolong tukarkan SIM card.

what. the. hell.

so whatever it is, that statement is a LIE i tell you LIE. THE MALE SPECIES ARE SOOO MUCH MORE LAZIER THAN THE FEMALE SPECIES OKAY. I WISH MY NIECE WILL LEARN THAT SOONER. PLEASE, LEARN IT SOONER. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A.S.A.P.

---

I was watching How I Met You Mother. Usually I wouldn't watch this with my parents around, but I REALLY wanna watch it. So I did. Then coincidently my mom's phone (which was charging and was near the TV) rang and she picked it up. And started talking. so as I was watching I could feel her watching me watch, listening to everything on the TV. and we all know how shows on Star are. so I was feeling uncomfortable every time they said the word "sex".

I just laughed as usual, whenever there was a joke. as casual as possible, really. which wasn't casual at all cuz I was really nervous my mom would say something. and she did.

"Tengoklah, cerita sebab sex sex ni."

Well, mom, I'm actually watching a story bout this dude who's giving his kid/s a long speech bout how he met his/her/their mother and it's actually about a group of typical American friends, which coincidently has a lot of sex involved, but that's the American way.

---

kekekeke this relative of mine is actually really nice, they're practically the closest cousin I have around, but the daughter is such a pain in the ass, even more now that she just entered school. and Mama Relative now brings around shoes in her car and sells them to anyone who's willing to buy. apparently the sizes she brought today weren't any of mine, except for this fuchsia one, but we all know how I feel bout pink.

but I saw these two designs and went all gaga over them. one was size 39, and the other was size 35. thank you, world of fates. so tonight I didn't get any shoes. but MR said she'll look into the sizes like HURRAH :D mom said I'll only get one... :( so I picked the one with the florals... although the strappy one was nice too... :( can't wait till I get it though! :D

Out.

P.S, I'm one step closer to making a Blog Shop for MR!!! :DD Should I? WHO WANTS TO HELP???

P.P.S, Yen Fern IDK why but I think you got the same hairstyle as Jaejoong. did you steal that hair from him? >/


No comments:

Post a Comment