Monday, January 24, 2011

coin-ki-dink.

So me and my deskmate...

Desk what?

Deskmate.

Oh okay... so you mate with your deskmate?

MOM!!! SO DIRTY MINDED!!!

---

So today, me and Nuryn, my new deskmate, were talking bout someone.

me : this morning, I thought I saw -insertname- so I tried my best to ignore her, then she passed by you know. and I was like "Oh I don't know your existence" until she was like looking at me and so I looked back but she already turned. but I think it was Yen Fern...
Nuryn : How can you mistaken Yen Fern for Pumpkin?! (that's our codename for her)

then coincidently 'Pumpkin' passed by our class and we were both like :| and Nuryn waved at her cuz she knows Pumpkin quite well. I was like 'idk her idk her' after she passed our class, Nuryn was like "...What a coin-ki-dink!!! *smiley*"

I can't help but laugh. at first I thought it was about the 'coin-ki-dink' word, but then I realize it was because of the coincidence itself. life is so funny, so tricky, in so many ways XD

then I can't stop laughing.

Out.

---

Me : Did she wave back?
Nuryn : She waved back, and smiled.
Me : ...
Nuryn : suke la tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment