Friday, January 21, 2011

I know I said no kpop, but...

FIRST, new trip to fyeahkpopmacros :3 AS USUAL, they'll never let us down. but I'm not posting what I find funny, I'm posting the ones with most notes.


2116 notes.



623 notes.



837 notes.


531 notes.


603 notes.



900+ notes. 
(can't remember, accidentally closed tab before I typed it down XD)


I think the best ones are the T.O.P. ones. 
his macros are just AWESOME XD

--

So Ain told us KPOP fangirls that she went to the shop in Times Square, the one with a lot of KPOP stuf T-T 
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M PLANNING.
I'm collecting all the left-over money I have, then after PMR I'm gonna ask my mom so that I can go to Times Square with a bunch of KPOP fangirls, then we can go there and I can buy the whole shop QwQ I know this idea is BRILLIANT.

so now I'm restraining myself to buy top-up until February or until mom buys it for me. the price we have to pay for Korean boys TwT TOTALLY WORTH IT.

IN FACT KALAU I TAK MAKAN KAT SKOLAH AT LEAST I KURUS.
SO NEXT YEAR IF I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT I'LL LOOK HOT.

Oh did I tell you bout Jjong's injury? :'| He got ankle injuries when they performed at Indonesia, so lately his performances he doesn't dance. Apparently the injury was worse than he thought, so he got surgery on the 17th, and SME confirmed he's in good condition.

which brings us to this video.





a) JONGHYUN WASN'T PERFORMING.

b) BEAST is a fan of Lucifer :'3 I love it when there's no rivalry *coughcough*

c) Taemin's breath when he's tired HOTTT (I know I'm delusional)

d) Taemin takes over Jjong's amazing "JANAAA U OOOHHHHHH" EVEN WHEN HE'S LEAD DANCE. Taemin is amazing. <3

e) wardrobe comments : while Onew and Minho looks amazing, Key's jacket looks awfully uncomfortable and Taemin looks like he's wearing.....CRAP  FROM THE VINTAGE STORE. all put together just to barely cover up his whole body with black. CRAP.

all in all...
I JUST MISS JONGHYUN :'(
you know those moments when you're confused between two guys like you like/love both of them but you can't like/love both of them, but sometimes you just know which one is the one?
Yea it's Jonghyun :'(

AND ABOUT THE SONG. OH GOD I LOVE THE REMIX PART AT THE BRIDGE BEFORE MINHO'S RAP. wants a full version of it and have it as my ringtone, alarm, blog theme song FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

gonna try to write down the English lyrics :'3 Their English singing is so awhsum. not perfect. awhsum.

SHINee make you dance for me
Just gonna be with you, baby
Whisper, the crazy party (OH DON'T BLAME THEM FOR SUCKING AT ENGLISH HAHA)
SHINee make you come with me
Just gonna be with you, baby
Whisper, the crazy party
(Tell you) whisper whisper Lucifer,
I'm never gonna give you up
We are the SHINee SHINee SHINee SHINee
Never gonna let you down
(Tell you) whisper whisper Lucifer,
I'm never gonna give you up
We are the SHINee SHINee SHINee SHINee
Never gonna let you down.

Out.

no time for serious post. huhu. T T last photos.




Forever a SHAWOL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment