Friday, January 21, 2011

updates?

kekekekekekekeke.

supposed to write a serious post tonight... should I? my mood suddenly changed. don't feel like doing that anymore.
heck, I don't even feel like doing my homework anymore.
guess what? I'm staying up till 12.48am today to watch the Dream Team episode I missed 83 because of the stupid awards thingy. I even missed SHINee's performance. so sad :(
OH GOD I HAVE TO STOP BLOGGING KPOP.

kk. school post now. serious post later :3

so lately... things had been running smooth. Trying hard not to break the rules so that Blue house won't minus marks T_T skarang belum hangat lagi, later bila dah nak dekat sports day mula lah orang jadi 'house-ist". I've never liked being house-ist even since I was in Form 1. I remember that bish who always threatened the Blue house that Yellow's gonna win T3T SHUT UP BISH JUST SHUT THE FUQ UP.
Then last year no house-ist issues came up :3 yayayay.

then this year, it came up again.

I forgot how it felt like to be the victim of house-ism. see, Blue house had won first place for three times in a row, until last year the Red house took over the throne. 2009, the fight was against Yellow, but last year we seemed to befriend each other.
but I guess I was wrong.

"I think Blue house and Yellow house are like friends. they always help each other," Iman Naadirah said to me as we make our way to the padang on Tuesday, when Blue house practice was held, along with Green house. Red house and Yellow house had practice on Monday. we just finished Japanese class, and came to the gallery with Yen Fern and Eva, who are both Yellow house's.

"Yeah, I think so too," I said, smiling. It's always nice to know that not everything in life is about rivalry.

The next day, we had Pandu Puteri meeting.
and we all know how sensitive us Taurus' are.
...
I can't even tell if she was just joking or she was serious, but it hurt a whole lot!!!

now I just feel like bitching bout Yellow house, but I'm that much of a nice person.

other than house-ism, there's also the class-ism.

I think I'm the only one with this issue. I really hate being class-ist, since I have a bunch of friends from the last four classes. you know what, I guess I shouldn't even mention this. but yea. I'm class-ist in heart. call me a bish all you want, but at least I'm not posting anything regarding it.

now I just feel guilty.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment