Saturday, February 5, 2011

rantai buat si beruk.



I posted the dance ver because I really don't like the MV. I watched it on MTV and got really uncomfortable. but if you really want to, you can search the Clean Ver on YouTube :3

--

so like we all know I went to Melaka the other day with my family. at night, we went to search for souvenirs (before Umar got sleepy and stuff) so I got ten bucks to spend, and mom was tired of walking, so I went with Bakmal to search for souvenirs. so on our way to the building called "M*** Samudera" (and that's because I forgot, not because it's a bad word) Bakmal was all "So Bakmal nak belikan kawan Bakmal sorang ni something special sikit. Perempuan."

AND SO ALL OUR GUESSES WERE TRUE.

Lately, ever since Bakmal went to college, mom noticed somethings (that I didn't). like how he wears perfume and cares about how he looks. she really thinks he got a girlfriend, while I just thought you know, anything's possible. it could just be cuz he grew up :P

but hearing this, wow. Bakmal, who practically ignores all the girls in his secondary school, has a girlfriend.

so we went around, and my first opinion was that he bought a t-shirt, since he bought everyone else keychains. he kept saying frustratedly "Ape nak belikan beruk ni ek??" I just smiled. Bakmal never really showed affection. guys.

after going around, I saw someone buying a necklace and asking to write her name. I sincerely forgot these people existed - you know those guys who write names on stuff with markers and glitter pens and all, so that we pay and extra three bucks. I used to love those, but now I think it's just tacky. so I told Bakmal bout the necklace, and he asked which one would I pick. I told him, I'd pick the blue pendant, what's her favourite colour? but he didn't know.

so after a while of browsing, I showed him one glassy pendant, that's white and the reflection was colourful (you know, like the colours on a bubble). he said it looked nice, but really, it was just 5 bucks. after we bought it, he said it looks fake (HAHA obviously. it weighs like a feather) but I told him it's still pretty and the thought's what counts. so he told me to keep it and to not tell anyone.

that night while he went to the bank, I told Kak Ain and Abang.

just now, when we separated, I forgot to give him the necklace, and tonight he went out. I feel bad, and every time I feel like I should check if the necklace is still with me. I mean, it's for his girlfriend.

well if it weren't for me he wouldn't have found that necklace anyway, so ^^ he should be happy to have a sister like me :D

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment