Thursday, April 14, 2011

life can be adventurous.

So today us Girl Guides (ten form 4 Rangers,including Zalikha, Azriana, Uma and Natasha, and five form 3 Guides - me, Zulaikha, Nadhrah, Xueh Wei and Shahira) went to Klang for the celebration of the 100th year of Guiding, with World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). funny funny. It was completely and 99% useless, and that 1% was just for experience.
So the adventure started when we (me and Xueh Wei) had to get out of Maths class, which was taught by a disiplin teacher, so before anything I felt sick to the stomach. Thankfully my grandma Zalikha came to tell teacher that we had to go. So we were saved :D so we went to 3F, but they were at the Science lab. So we went to 3A to fetch Shahira, but then she was doing her kerja kursus @_@ so then we met up with Nadhrah so we decided to change in 3F. Zulaikha came later on to change with. Oh God I'm talking in too much detail.





So canteen, lunch by ourselves, Shahira went with Zalikha and some other seniors, we went with Cik Mariam. spent our time talking bout Tumblr, listening to music, worrying about getting lost and rushing Xueh Wei to either take out her Touch n Go card or talk to a Chinese student about the location of SM Kwang Hua. So we finally arrive to our destination (?). We went in after seeing some other guides going in, and teacher left us. Our lives are now at our own stake.

So we walked uphill to a very village/campus-ish atmosphere, following this group of Guides with a teacher. the students are still in class, so tried guessing how the system goes here. Later on gave up. Plus we got bigger problems - it seems as if there were not many Girl Guides around.

Suddenly this lady from a group of Guides we've been stalking came to us to tell that we got the wrong school. We actually had to go to the private Kwang Hua, which was at the other side of the ... thing. so we walked back downhill, and to the other school. Tiring? yes, but it was just a walking distance so.

when we finally arrive and entered the school, a Guide was blowing her whistle and people started gathering at the court and we're like 'O.O Are we supposed to go??' but we decided to stay, until this other Guide told us to go upstairs. and when she said upstairs, she meant the top floor, which is like, the fourth or fifth floor. we were totally not ready for two flight of stairs per floor, so we panted ourselves into this auditorium they have. it was actually kinda cool, like our hall, only smaller, has air-con and chairs. but the chairs were the ones with the adjustable tables, so that caused a lot of problems, see. I'll tell later.

so they had some speeches and there were some funny parts because of lack of preparation or skill, where the form 4's can't help but laugh and I'm here like "lol control yourselves. respect la sikit." Shahira started off with the guys thingy again, telling me she saw a cute scout. then the ceremony ended after the pledges and we're like 'e__e how... simple.' so yeah after that they gave us food (at first it was hard for us Muslims to eat it, since it's a Chinese school but HEY, this isn't Singapore. It's Malaysia. And the most respected guest here is Muslim so yeah.) which is curry puff and donut. I had like two more bites left of the curry puff when Zulaikha asked if she can have some and I gave the whole thing. The donut was really hard to eat, with the amount of sugar on it and amount of tissues absent. So after a fly landed on mine I guess it was a good enough reason to stop eating it.

So here's where the tables make trouble.

they gave us cool water bottles which are only cool because the label has the Girl Guide badge, and Shahira being as careful as ever warned to put my bottle on the floor so that if I stand up the bottle won't fall. just before there had been like two or three accidents that involves people standing up, unconsious there were items on the table - one of them involves me trying to get the pen in my bag - but yet the message didn't get through so more accidents came. A bottle of water dropped and spilled under Nadhrah's chair. I was passing by, and apparently brought mud tracks from my dirty shoes around. I didn't move until my shoe dried. Then Zulaikha's bottle fell while she was trying to get up. Me, trying to not look bad since the bottle went by me, tried to get the bottle... resulting on my phone sliding beautifully down my own table, thus crashing into pieces. Shahira, being all careful yet again, got my food so that much was saved. but seeing my phone, I went to OTL position.

Thankfully, it didn't actually 'break'. The back cover just seperated from the phone, making the battery fall out too, so it looks all broken but not really. it happened a million times, truthfully, but still.

I gave Zulaikha's bottle back to her. "Put it on the floor so that it wouldn't fall." And then I sat quietly, fixing my phone.

So after eating the seniors had a camwhoring moment and went all cute and funny. Us juniors just sat there laughing, while Ksherah and Uma took pictures. Zalikha was so lame lol, Elsa had this tak-leh-blah face and Natasyah had this cute face on. Then I realized that everyone else were mingling with other schools (except for the school sitting behind us) so we tried to do the same. apparently, one of the girls told Xueh Wei that some of the girls can't speak English, which is really sad, seriously. So Xueh Wei became our translator for a while, until we had to leave.

So we said our goodbyes (to no one in particular) and went downstairs. While everyone else were busy getting to their transportation vehicles, me, the Jalil sisters (lol Zalikha and Shahira I mean), Zulaikha, Xueh Wei and Nadhrah were left there to wait for Uncle Jalil (HAAAAAH GET IT) to take us back to school.

So after everyone else left we were there so sesated in the middle of the road. Not that we noticed, until cars tried to rampage on us. so we moved to the side, where there was a roof and other students lol. So Zalikha was being all friendly to this student (who later we found out was a form 5 and Zalikha got intimidated) while Shahira was obsessing about her Scout (who was watching people play ping pong). so bored, we decided to go watch the basketball practice.

The first thing Zalikha saw was the statue of Consujfabsfla . The Wise dude that Xueh Wei mentioned. so Zalikha wanted to take a picture with it.


Notice the hands. Then we just sat there on the benches that you can see peeking into this picture. We watched the basketball game. Nad told me she wants to play and I'm like 'lol I know I'm not gonna be good at it so I'm not gonna even try' then Shahira was pointing some guys out and I'm like "...none of them are cute..." then I finally saw one. I waited a while before telling, just in case it was a moment thing, his cuteness. but then after I told Xueh Wei and Shahira 'tu tu, the green shirt one... yeah yeah hijau cair.. not the purple pants one...' Xueh Wei said I had good taste *grins* then it began.

I didn't even notice it, until Zalikha tegur I. she said that I looked so into the game like obvious sangat and I'm like OMG WHATEHECK so I attacked Zulaikha. When I get all nervous and embarrassed I always attack Ika. so then I kept asking 'really? really?? was it that obvious?? lololol omg im gonna die' then they told me it wasn't that obvious... until Shahira told them. >///< gaargh segan gak la.

so we tried to do other things like figure out kanji's that we learned and asked Xueh Wei if this characters means this this this.. the first kanji I saw was 'hito' which means human XD

WATASHI WA HITO DESU!!!
TROLOLOL

So meanwhile, Shahira took pictures and videos of the guy in green shirt XD seriously funny, but he's really cute too >w<

so after a while there was an announcement. we asked Xueh Wei, but she didn't catch it. so all the dudes started lining up so we decided to leave. we passed by the Scout and Shahira got all excited :P she wanted a picture of him too, but I didn't get a good shot so. so we decided to sit at this flight of stairs outside. yet our transport isn't here yet. so everyone decided to contact their parents and all my phone being the victim. thank God I had credit lol. no one brought their phone because we came from school. I was being a dare devil, guessing they wouldn't have a spot check. Xueh Wei scolded me and stuff but in the end she didn't care. mom called and scolded me too ><"

then after awhile we walked back to the canteen hurr. as we pass by the court we could feel people staring lol. then we bought snacks and relaxed. we saw the green shirt guy stopped playing and was texting. his phone was green too, lol. Shahira and I guessed he likes the colour green XD so after a while of relaxing, finally we got a phone call from Uncle Jalil, saying he's here :D Green shirt guy left earlier, which is sad but whatever XD (think about it - he might not even know English!!)

we settled into the car, I messaged my mom, she told me to sms when we arrive in Shah Alam. they were using GPS which to me, wasn't really a good solution since they always use the hardest ways. but then again my brother's a walking GPS so we never actually needed it.

I'm not really sure how it goes, but someone put on some Japanese drama on their TV. Of course I've heard of it, I have Tumblr - One Pound Gospel. It was interesting, definitely, but it made me feel sick >< reminder to self - never watch TV on a car. got to school, said our goodbyes, went back home. I helped send Nadhrah back to her grandma's house, and there were some kids playing on the road (notice it's on the road, not at the side of the road) and Nadhrah laughed seeing this kid doing this funny dance thing.

came back home, slept.

The End.

Out.


Can you see us? ;) clue : we're in the middle ;D

video

lol blogger you're annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment