Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the road to fandom.

IDK IDK IDK IDK I'M SO CRAZY BOUT MBLAQ THESE DAYS.

I think this was like the same phase when I was crazy of SHINee. It seems like everything they do is perfect T_T


Even this.
IDK IT JUST SEEMS SO.... PRETTY
PLUS IT'S JOON <3 <3

SO NOW I'M GONNA BRAG ABOUT THEIR AWESOME-NESS THROUGH THEIR MOST POPULAR MV'S



I MEAN I DON'T HEAR A LOT OF SONGS THAT START OF WITH THEIR MAKNAE RAPPING. DO YOU?!
LEE JOON'S SMILE... KALAU ALYA, "TURNED ONNN" KALAU ILANA, "OVARIEEESS"
PLUS MIR LOOKED SO PERFECT RAPPING... THUNDER'S FACE WAS LIKE, FLAWLESS. HIS EYES LOOKED BLUE.
OH YEAH OH OH, OH YEAH I'M FEELING GOOD OH YEAH YEAH YEAH, OH YEAH YEAH YEAH




The image of Joon's starting - face was all "OMGG MY GUYY HE IS SOO DREAMYY GAAARGH" then comes in him putting his beautiful face on a girl's shoulder. THEN THE KISS SCENES

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---- THE GIRL AIN'T EVEN PRETTY. NOR IS SHE LOYAL.

At the end of the video - eheeheehee she died :3


GIVE IT TO MA Y~ LISTEN TO MA Y~




Mir's hair - PERFECT. I'd always loved this two-shade type of hairstyles. and it fits Mir PERFECTLY.
And the dance is just awesome.
OH BABY STAY WITH ME... STAY IN MY HEART~

It doesn't matter what you think, I matter in my life, not you.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment