Sunday, June 19, 2011

alrightie.

I was on to search for a poem and type my lisan and check my email in case anybody got their NIE article done real quick, but I got stuck on Tumblr... you won't believe the amount of tabs... it was crazy... I regret putting endless scrolling... it was ENDLESS!! >.<

so here's the poem I decided to pick for Seni tomorrow, since we're doing calligraphy. I picked a short one, so that I can finish it off and relax afterwards.

and in BM too, just in case. plus my English ain't that great, who can understand classic English? =_= but there was this funny one about a room... I accidentally closed the tab though...

Jujur
Aku menilai bukan dari 
keindahan paras rupa
tetapi dari ketulusan hati
aku jatuh cinta bukan dari
kemanisan tutur bicara
tetapi dari kejujuran kata-kata


Hadir kamu dalam hidupku
ku hargai sepenuh jiwa


Asalkan kejujuran menjadi teras
pasti cinta kan teguh terpatri


Nukilan : Nys Zairee

(ni mesti baru lepas belajar KH ni XP)


Also, a few pictures :D (a gift from Tumblr)



lol I had always thought DBSK's a bit 18sx XDD


which one are your eyes? ;)
(I think it only applies to girls though, cuz my brother is a Libra his eyes are like sepet.)


Best for the last XD

-----

who else thinks Carlos is very very cute? XD I still prefer Logan though :P
Out.

1 comment: