Monday, June 13, 2011

domo-kun.

so today school started. whee.
no I actually was glad school finally started. I was starting to forgot who I was - a student. I even forgot where my school clothes were. I was just glad in the end I found my tudung e__e

so yea, me and my K-POP friends are into Boyfriend now XD lol just the other day I said they weren't really my type. now I'm screaming over the fact that the maknae, the one that I liked, is a freaking '95er. LIKE, ONE YEAR OLDER THAN US. crazy, I know. Minwoo~~


Boyfriend~ :3


The one that I like:

Name : No Min Woo (노민우)
Birthday : 1995.07.31
Height : 174 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"


 

The ones that everyone love:

Name : Jo Kwang Min (조광민)
Birthday : 1995.04.24
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- The younger brother from the twins *
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV

Name : Jo Young Min (조영민)
Birthday : 1995.04.24
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- The older brother from the twins *
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV

(the blonde is older)


The one that I think I'll come to like:

Name : Hyun Seong (현성)
Birthday : 1993.06.09
Educational Background : Young Dong High School

Back to real life. Yen Fern gave me my belated birthday present (thanks a lot!! now I have to get you one too!! :I ). it was the cutest thing ever - a DOMO !!! hohoho, my own Domo-kun~~ hurr. 

lol I thought mom's webcam worked... apparently not. well it's an average Domo bear about 15-20 cm height, brown in colour. Gomawoyo, Yen Fern ah~ Saranghae~ XD Sorry for picking a fight with you... :(

when I got back home, I saw the drive way was empty. I still tried the bell though, just in case. apparently Bakmal went out. so I walked to my mom's office. when I got there everyone was surprised. I didn't ask anyone send me home though. Instead I slept in my mom's sofa after praying +_+ with Domo-kun~! XD it's a bit small to really hug like a pillow though, but it was there with me anyway lol. got back home at 4.30 and slept some more lol. was sleep-deprived from trying to finish my homework >.<

oh that reminds me! remember the homework I wanted to finish so badly? Pn. Ranchani gave us till Friday to finish. so nice~ :D 

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment