Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i can't remember.

does anyone else remember how it was like back then?

I don't think I remember how it was like back in SSP. I remember back in form 1 mom told me "you seem happier now in Sri Aman." I didn't even notice. But I know I don't think I smiled this much ever since me and Cynta stopped being best friends. she used to make me laugh everyday, until standard 6 and we got into a fight. I couldn't even remember what it was about until the other day I read my old diaries and it sort of reminded me a bit. I mean,she's not a bad person. but I hated her so much back then.

I guess when you stop having things in common, you just break away from each other.

I don't even know why I'm writing this probably cuz Yen Fern told me to update XD what's been going on hmm? well we haven't being going to class because of "Pecutan Akhir PMR" but tomorrow P&P as usual :( I'll have to finish my BM homework...

Have to go now.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment