Thursday, December 8, 2011

oh nothing, just another fangirl post.

Don't I do this every school holiday now? ever since I started Tumblr... lol









first, and introduction to members of CNBLUE:

Sailormoon Jungshin


Goku Jonghyun


Robot Mind Reading Yonghwa


Sexy Vixen Minhyuk



Jonghyun: Sexy? Why's Minhyuk sexy and not me?


Me: Pardon me, but you just haven't been sexy enough today, therefore sexy had been claimed by Minhyuk.

Jonghyun: what're you talking bout? I'm sexy!!
Look at mah sexy smile!



Mah sexy gorilla moves!!


Me is sexy!



Meanwhile...
Minhyuk:


Me : ... point invalid.



-THE END-


Oh yea, another two posts that are really funny and are on Tumblr therefore shall be linked instead :

link1
link2

Last but not least, meet Jonghyun's girlfriend, the red guitar <3 I also see him preferring this one to the blue guitar they always start off concerts with... he must really like her.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment