Monday, January 30, 2012

new fb game.

meet Joel, Suki and Luka.

I don't know, I thought I was protesting against FB games since it's the only reason to Facebook addiction, but this one is too cute..
I have a limit of four people in one group... the next should be a guy, because I don't like the other girl choices.
omg I totally forgot about my role-plays. aigoo.
what am I talking about it's a school night and I didn't even do my homework (damn house practice).

Out.

***


after 9 teasers, this finally comes out. a song that doesn't catch the ear at all, something only people who had been fangirling over them for the past months and had been supporting SMent can appreciate.
I'm sorry SM, your attempt to make group that's better than SuJu has failed to amuse me.

vs.




clear awesomeness, a talent that had clearly been MIA ever since April 2011.
Block B, why's your comeback so late again? do you not know how many people love your music? ;~;

***


in other stories.

just sharing a FNC bro thing. I've never been a big fan of FT Island, but good songs are good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment