Friday, February 24, 2012

statement post.

B.A.P. has a huge secret. Everything had been planned before they debuted, right? The bunnies. Daehyun's mask. too many secrets. hopefully it won't get as sickening as EXO's amount of teasers (reached 20 recently).

---

I haven't studied crap for the March test.

---

I had a strain whether to go for crew in PGL or the Interact concert. I think I've decided not to do any. still considering PGL, but ICC, probably not. it's more of a social event and we all know how I am with PJ's social events.

---

Remember the Chinese guy that I talked about that took a photo with me + Arshvina + Regina? well Aina had resources from Sri Utama who told her that he's actually a bit on the soft side. Although the other's reactions weren't that good, I just smiled.
it was more like, "Oh, so that's how it is~"

---

I wonder how Zelo looked like before they dyed his hair.

---

I noticed that to be a good writer you should think differently. To actually get a story published on the other hand needs a lot of guts, connections and a society that can except your work.
Apparently I don't live in this type of society.

---

I wish I had the voice to do covers. Eva did it. Sya did it. even Ain's younger sis, Dila did it.

---

Chatting with Sya. miss her. Hubble's not the same without her.
Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment