Friday, March 23, 2012

nine years and going.




You laugh big and loud with your voice
I copied you right away and laughed, too


Today, let's have a race together
On this road we've always walked down hand-in-hand
When you are here, the world shines brightly


That's just the person you are and I'm by your side
While hugging
Each and every tiny happiness, my face changes into a smile


Like that rainbow we passed by on bicycle
Let's be a happy color, forever


Today, we look down the road
Which we've always walked down hand-in-hand
On its old surface, the world shines brightly


The distances of quarreling hearts
Cannot be measured with a yardstick
Endure the pain of overflowing tears
If we find them, we will wipe them away..

-----


I love you, and I'll always be there to listen to whatever you wanna say.
I know I annoy you with my blood B type ways, and you annoy me sometimes too, but we've known each other for so long that it feels like nothing can break us apart.
I feel really down when I see you stress out so much. How can I help? I feel like hugging you but it would look really awkward in class. When you cry I want to give you a tissue but I'm not the type that brings tissues everywhere. I feel bad, as if I have to say something that will make you feel better but I've never been good at those type stuff. Can I just listen? I'm good at listening. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry if I've ever made you angry for the past nine years. I never meant it, you know that right?
So stop stressing out. I'm tired just watching you tired and confused in class. Have fun, kay? Have no regrets. If you can't catch up for mid-year exams, you'll still have August test and end-year. And trust me, I'll support you on anything that you want to do. I know how you feel, I'm just a coward at taking steps - while you can just go out there and do it. You just have to believe in yourself.
Good luck and be brave in everything you do. Don't think too negatively - remember, it'll be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end.

Be happy, always.
Love, Lynn.
Or that nerd you knew in standard 2 that cried and poked you cheeks because of that stupid argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment