Tuesday, May 29, 2012

keukeukeu.

sobs.
I feel stupid. should I? should I not?
Admin Nana did a great job entertaining the BABYs this afternoon, now I'm trying to do something only three BABYs are online.

I'll just handle the updates.



so yesterday was the second Hubble sleepover gathering! ^^ so fun. we started off our activities with cooking lunch and the easiest was ayam masak kicap. I was probably one of the more clueless ones, which is shameful because I've always acted as an unnie but in the kitchen I SUCK. so cooking made me feel useless *yay* so with the rice cooked by leader Sya (because she's clueless in the kitchen too) and lauk ayam masak kicap by the pros, Aina, Ain, Ili (even tho she actually made things slightly worse) and Shahira (can you believe it?!) we had lunch :D at this moment, we still believe that Khairun won't be turning up :c

tbh I really felt stupid when Shahira knew more stuff than me. she's like 6 months younger than me how.

so in the mean time we were also working out how to make kimchi. when we were done Ika called the boys to come down and take their lunch upstairs. Me, Sya and Aina ran into the guest room and waited until they were securely upstairs. accidents do happen though, like I was walking out of the kitchen while tweeting and Azfar suddenly came down and I was like O.O *turns and runs into the corner of the kitchen*

wait wait are you guys confused? we weren't wearing our tudungs at that time.

so yea that should explain it. so after cleaning up we 'practiced' for our 'mini-concert' that night. I forced Ain to try her best on rapping clearly to Two Moons, and the others were doing random stuff. as I was taking a picture of Shahira sleeping and tweeting about it (here) everyone was getting excited somehow. they ran to the door. apparently, Khairun had been lying through her teeth bout how she misses us and can't come and all that grr. after that was a blur and suddenly they were dancing to KPOP songs in the living room. I only danced to B.A.P :D and U-Kiss, a bit, and SHINee. still failing my Ring Ding Dong though sobs.

later everyone cleaned up and we had dinner :3 rice, KFC and daging salai Ika and Ida's mom got us ^^ and KIMCHI! then we had ice cream for desert than we got into our bedroom and started the Circle of Truth again. what comes in doesn't come out though ;) there were things I wanted to say but couldn't get out of my mouth though. well I guess I'm okay with just Ika knowing. or maybe not idk. hmm.
well one thing I'll let leak though was that there was the question "who in Hubble do you want to get attention from?" Shahira answered first and said the girl on her left. that was Khairun. at this moment I was already embarrassed to reveal mine. not everyone had that someone. Ika was like "I think I know" at me and I was like "you britau la!" and she was like "ni ni budak ni" as I hid under a comforter called the sheet of embarrassment. it was Jalil, Jalil ok. then I listened as Khairun say it was Ain and I finally got the guts to come out when Aina said hers was me. so Aina -> me -> Shahira -> Khairun ->Ain what. haha.
they also classified me as the most kpop fanatic. Ili said it was because I seem to know a lot and Ika said it was because if I like a group, I really REALLY like them keke. I guess that's true.

we had our 'mini-concert' (Sya was cute, dancing SISTAR's Alone >w< Aina was cool dancing EXO's  History. Shahira malu-malu kucing dancing to MAMA. me and Ain rapped Two Moons keke) then 'bounced' to JJ Project's Bounce then we played some games then we slept ^^ the maknae line didn't want to sleep, but later I woke up at 4.30 and saw Khairun's tweet that said they slept like half an hour after the rest did haha. 6.05, my alarm sounded but I didn't wake up. woke up at 7.30 for subuh although it was obviously too late, but no one else woke up neither. except for Ida, but she had to go to school. had breakfast (oven hashbrowns and scrambled eggs, made fried rice for the boys) then we got ready for the main event - Running Man.

so after we got ready Ili briefed us and got me, Ain and Aina out of the house. she told us that she chose us as group leaders because we woke up the earliest. she told us to scissor paper stone as she tells the other members to hide around the house. so when we knew who goes in first and last we started searching. one round around the house - spotted no one. then I searched more thoroughly and Aina followed me into a closet where we found Shahira. we didn't touch her though, I told Aina we should let Ain keep searching for her. later I found Khairun. got her as my team mate, then we got socks from Ili and instructions to search for Amirah (oh yea she came sometime before breakfast). she told us to guess some stuff inside boxes and that was easy idk why they even asked us to do the elephant spin totally unneeded?
then we came back to the house and Ili told us to search for our nametags. that was hard. searched everywhere for mine and after three shots of fish sauce (time penalty) Aina finally said "ok whoever changed the position of the names go and get it and give it to their owners." I already found Khairun's, and apparently Shahira found mine and hid it, but Aina's and Ain's were really missing. but Shahira wouldn't give mine back unless someone gave back Ain's but NO ONE TOOK IT. so in the end Shahira was still playing a fool and I'm just like bitch can you just give me my fucking name.

i guess this is where she thought I was hot-headed. hmm I guess I am.

we got our names and Ili told us that from now on, our main point is to find the person with the real sock. we're on our own, meaning this is where the name ripping begin. I ran away from them and hid behind a truck and lasted until the last four players. I know I didn't get the real sock though. I stupidly got distracted and Aina got my nametag sobs. then Ain got Aina's then Sya got Ain's and we're all just like WOW OK WHAT HAPPENED THERE. so we decided Sya should be the next PD because Ili wasn't really a good one. loljk she did her best. but the chase was only for 6 minutes because it was outdoors and no one dared to go that far.

so we cleaned up and took pictures before Shahira had to leave, then I went back home with Khairun. ugh I'm too tired. goodnight.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment