Sunday, July 1, 2012

indie music.





well I watched Simon and Martina's K Indie playlist, expecting some sort of smooth song to listen to but I ended up liking this one the best. one of it was even supposed to be Minhyuk's drama OST but I didn't like it as much as I did this. fuck was this awesome. now I can't sleep.

I really didn't watch the video, but while it was playing I just smiled and nodded my head to the drums. a lot of people think the lead vocal is cute, including Martina but I personally preferred the somewhat quiet-crazy looking bassist. you know those type of people who can't talk to others. probably schizophrenic. (so obsessed with this idea ever since last week's Lit class.) plus he kinda looks like a mix of EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun. sdjfbds.

I searched up their profiles of course but they're old lol. the bassist was a '85. the youngest was '87 and the oldest was '79 ok haha. but still man their music is awesome. not really into searching up other songs just yet, but I will. soon.


but I really wanted to look up more Japanese bands rather than Korean. I mean KPOP is cool and JRock is awesome but KRock.. I can't I'll be obsessed.
still. this band. so many imagines. like maybe each f them have a disease mhmahahwahaha (this sounds a lot like Winnie the Pooh..)
okay well have to finish my DaeJong bye
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment