Monday, November 5, 2012

Layer Meme



LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Lynn
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Style/Color: shoulder length, black
- Height: 154cm 
- Clothing style: Jeans, tees and cardigans.
- Best physical feature: my... hands, i guess?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: house lizards, death of a close relative
- Your guilty pleasure: does shipping people count?
- Ambitions for the future: writer. that's it tbh
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: i love you pillow, but i have a life too :c
- What you think about most: if i'm gonna be happy in the future
- What you think about before bed: if jongup's asleep or going to sleep or still awake
- You think your best quality is: my ability to think of both marrying a korean guy and saving the world from corruption at the same time
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single after third date
- To be loved or respected: to love is to respect?
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: most of the time, no. i'm really honest ok
- Believe in yourself: ....maybe
- Believe in love: yes ^^
- Want someone: well, when the time comes I'll have someone.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes. once.
- Done drugs: nope
- Changed who you were to fit in: i can't remember. not recently
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: blue, black, white, lavender, sometimes red and recently green
- Favorite animal: cats, hamsters uwu so cute
- Favorite movie: Bridge to Terabithia. period.
- Favorite game: Kingdom Hearts 
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be:  Wednesday
- How old will you be: 17
- Does age matter: yea well kinda i guess. depends.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality I like: have a sense of humour, considerate, responsible.
- Best eye color I like: do i have choice
- Best hair color I like: "
- Best thing to do with a partner: talk.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: too many things people just don't get
- I feel: kinda sleepy [school tomorrow]
- I hide: my real thoughts 
- I miss: daylight (how is it already night time already omg I barely did anything today)
- I wish: Moon Jongup would just marry me and we'd live happily ever after without anyone disturbing us

No comments:

Post a Comment