Tuesday, December 25, 2012

piece of sheet.

I twisted the head of the pipe, letting a stream of transparent liquid wash off the invisible dirt on my hands. My eyes caught my reflection in the mirror in front of me. What was that in my eyes? Not something I see everyday. But I knew how it triggered.

Tonight, I'm gonna edit.
Prepare yourself for a shitstorm, Starstruck.



(loljk it won't be a shitstorm but I'm trying to do something that falls along the line of above average, see. I even got armour on. Bedak sejuk.)

Out.

LIKE THIS PIECE OF SHEET BECAUSE I DIDN'T GOOGLE A PRETTY PICTURE AND USE PAINT TO ADD WORDS TO IT THANKS

I used Sony Vegas. Yes, a video editor but crap is that editor HD because it turned out quite pretty. I was considering using a different picture as I browsed through my Tumblr tags but then I already told Xueh Wei I was using that picture so I kept it. Thought of it as a challenge like Chopped they give you certain ingredients and you're supposed to make a dish out of it. You don't have a choice, do you?
Then I found this YT thing and thought "wow there was actual use to reblogging this... weird" and used that for effects. Thought "I need to put something that represents me" and well KPOP plays quite a crucial part in my life (I guess hahhaa) so I thought of putting Jongup's picture and MIRACLE I'm actually working on another video and this was already masked! I zoomed in a little so that the flaws won't be obvious eheh and also I didn't wanna reveal it was my boyfriend so I cut it off at the eyes.
Used flip effect on the YT clip and walah. changed transparencies and stuff then wrote the words and used 'Brain Flower' font (because it's a really pretty font and I think it suits the background more?) and played around and SCREENSHOT and posted it.

Hopefully, likes don't play a crucial role. Getting 9 likes in the first hour is normal, right? I mean it's 3am (almost 4 now actually) so. Goodnight.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment