Thursday, May 23, 2013

wolf.

hey I just watched a Jenna Marbles' video and I'm feeling this lol EXO's Wolf teaser







LMAO ok lol

the reason I didn't tweet about my opinion on this is because I'd be called a hater. since no one will ever read this blog I decided HECK i'll post it here HAH
wait let me just watch it again so that I wouldn't seem like a biased bitch
-a minute and two seconds later-

okay I think I just snickered again
um
YES finally EXO makes a comeback and the usual KPOP fan would be super happy and I am too because omg, finally. I didn't say they were bad but in the position that they are (I mean they're from SM, and they're like huge competitors to my ultimate bias group 2.0 B.A.P) it made me not like them as much as practically everyone does. Okay I take that back they have an enormous amount of haters too BUT there was a point where they had so many fans that B.A.P's awesomeness was over-shadowed and I felt like it was a waste that people like them who aren't that much greater than people from smaller companies can have their fame without doing much.

okay moving on, I've always liked their sound, I mean I liked the whole MAMA album, I loved some of the tracks (ie. History, Machine and Two Moons) so I'm anticipating this album too, since it's gonna be a full album I'm like qdjnsd but as always, the concepts that SM gives them doesn't necessarily have that umph, ya know?

I have a feeling everyone feels this way since I don't see people going "OMG!! EXO'S TEASER OMG!!" on my Twitter timeline they're not all too excited neither. it's just that, we've been waiting so long for this??
okay where do I start?

firstly, what the fuck are they doing in a dimly lighted room, crawling at each other in those clothes? umm I think someone needs a trip to the asylum. they give the concept of wolves, and where do we find wolves? in the forest. I thought Chanyeol gave a hint saying forest and trees and stuff? if it's not gonna be in the MV and the MV is just gonna be them clawing each other in a room I'm gonna be thoroughly disappointed.
and secondly, teasers are supposed to build up hype. if SM doesn't use the effort to edit in even one scene in the forest I think they might be slightly egoistic, thinking everyone will still love the boys no matter what they do because they're EXO for KPOP's sake. this is the same thing that happens with Super Junior all the time? I guess SM's not wrong, since everyone still loves SuJu so much. I do wish they'd stay through, hopefully a group from the early 00's of KPOP that doesn't disband/break up.
thirdly, hahahah the wolves thing is cute I mean look at them aww trying to look all wolf-like it's so cute, how hard they try. AND WHERE'S BAEKHYUN'S EYELINER
i think my favourite thing to touch on is the fact that their clothes are perfectly in tact, most of them don't have sharp teeth 90% of the time (which makes roaring/ growling or wtv look even less realistic) and that they honestly don't even have like smudges or anything COMPLETELY CLEAN how?? it makes them look even more like little toddlers in kindergarten pretending to be animals except they're like six feet tall.

well that's it on my part. I'm still anticipating the album tracks but I can see where the MV is leading towards. hopefully, I'm wrong.
---


in addition to this post, I'd like to put in some quotes from people on KPOPSECRETS. I think some of them are worth thinking about, and I think it will give affect to our actions.


"Not liking them is different with hating them. If they say that they don’t like them, it only means they have a different taste. No need to fight about it because when you do, that’s when they start to HATE. Our narrow-mindedness only adds fuel to a freaking SPARK."


"...it's none of your business what he's doing with HIS life. it's none of your business what his parents are doing. because none of this is about you or your life. none of this is about your opinions. just let him live his life without constant criticism of his or his parent's choices. it has nothing to do with you."

-
Out.

1 comment: