Sunday, December 29, 2013

the power of words.

I'm just so touched with the comments on Black Flies on AFF. kinda reminds me why I love writing fanfic so much - immediate response, personally from people whom I don't even know. some of them make me realize that sometimes words can just change you. makes me both scared that I'll write something that will change someone negatively, but also proud that I can make people see things that they've never thought of before. but before I have the right to change people, probably I should consider that I'm not a person who can say I've gone through enough to do that... but probably, a lot of writers are like this.

writers tell stories. but I think, somehow, in the way we tell it, we can make different people feel different things... and I think, the power of words itself helps us do that, if we use it the right way. some people misuse words and some people don't know how to use it to express themselves. but to me, this is how I say "I'm happy" or "I'm sad". and I'm glad I've been able to do that so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment